WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Have you attended one of our events this Summer?
Tell us what you thought by taking our short survey below!
Located in the center of historic downtown St. John's,
George Street is one of the premier entertainment districts in North America.
With over two dozen bars and some of the best bartenders in Canada, George Street has something for everybody. Whisky aficionado? Beer lover? Craft cocktail enthusiast? Whatever floats your boat, George Street is your happy place.
Downtown St. John's has some of the best pubs and restaurants in Newfoundland, and George Street is no exception. Whether you're solo, a couple, or a large group, click here to find your newest favourite place to eat.
Amongst the over-two-dozen pubs, clubs and bars on George Street, you will find all types of music - Irish, blues, rock n' roll, dance, country and traditional music will keep the party going until 3am on weekends. Whatever you're in the mood for, you're sure to find entertainment that strikes your fancy on the world-famous George Street.
GEORGE STREET NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
• "Pour one out for plastic: George Street Festival saying goodbye to plastic cups" (CBC)
• Buddy Wasisname & The Other Fellers afternoon show VIP now available!
• Sam Roberts Band, Randy Bachman, City and Colour, Shanneyganock and more @ #GSF2019
• George Street Festival tickets available now!
• Alcock & Brown Centennial Open-Air Concert, Thu Jun 13 (free admission)
• The Rural Alberta Advantage joins the #GSF2019 lineup, opening for City and Colour
• City and Colour + special guests, Mon Aug 5 at #GSF2019! Tickets on sale now
• Arkells to headline Canada's BIG Birthday Bash, Sun Jun 30
• Lottie's Place Celebrates 25th Anniversary
• YellowBelly Owners Announce Major Project for Harbour Grace Cathedral
• "Back to School Street Party" Sep 29, 2018
• George Street Association Announces the Summer Concert Series
• 2018 George Street Festival Headliners Announced